Thursday, June 23, 2005

here comes skeletor

I have a new inspiration at the gym—my trainer.

I only have to look at his body to remind me of my goal. Standing just an inch taller than I am, he has muscles that seem to have been the result of a botched-up cosmetic surgery. Narrow shoulder blades hold two arms that are too small for his bulky chest, which makes him look like a duck when he walks—chest comes first before the wings. Too much working out has made his veins stick out like angry tubes. He has stretch marks near his armpits and he proudly wears them like battle scars. His ectomorphic frame must’ve endured much hardship to grow those disproportionate muscles. His tiny, skull-like head is framed by velvety, shoulder-length hair that sways gloriously when he does his crunches. I wonder if working out makes your head shrink. I’ve been told that one’s dick gets smaller with too much weight lifting, which, by the way, is a grossly unfounded myth. But the head?

At times, he reminds me of a hairy raisin pinned on top of a large potato chunk, or a dehydrated Skeletor who just had a dialysis.

Oh but he is my inspiration. One look at him and I know what I should not strive for.

7 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger rmacapobre said...

> he-man

est-ce qu'y a-t-il un he-man hehehe avec des cheveux blonds et des yeux bleus?

> skeletor

est-ce que vous avez des photos de skeletor? il semble comme un monstre ..

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger sarah said...

in other words.. he shits muscles.

two words:

ew.. yo.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger sarah said...

i've been saying "yo" way too much lately..

i would like to know what you found so interesting about my tagboard whore comments.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger {illyria} said...

ohmigod. you are too funny to be allowed in the gym. come over here, you sarcastic man.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger boi_bitch said...

this is funny. :)

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger {illyria} said...

your interview questions are ready. but if you are too busy working out in the gym, that's alright, too.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger slim whale said...

rmacapobre,

Grâce à toi, je me suis rendu compte alors que mon « trainer » semble He-Man aussi ! Il a des cheveux longues mais son visage est comme le Skeletor.

ms. laughs,

i hate to think what else he shits. yo.

i just love the way you and trans and fist jump from one tagboard to the other and hang around there like you're in a cafe.

yo.

boi bitch,

thanks for dropping by. and thanks for linking me up!

trans,

i'm busy running away from my skeletal gym instructor.

thanks so much for the questions. i'l go answer them pronto.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home