Friday, February 03, 2006

my teacher's titties

When I was in kindergarten, I remember having a blast peeking through my teacher's blouse to have a look at her titties. Before you conclude that I have been a maniac since I was five, let me tell you that it was nothing sexual for me. I didn't have a boner while watching her bosom jiggle as she bent over to pick up books and stuff. Besides, doing it with a woman 40 years my senior isn't exactly the kind of thing that would make my blood do the boogie up and down my penis shaft. It's like making out with your own mother. Oedipus Complex is just not for me. And it wasn't boob-envy either, if there ever is such a concept.

I just enjoyed looking at her breasts. That's all. The fact that it was taboo made the experience more exhilarating. It was like conquering the unconquerable.

She wasn't a bombshell or anything. Far from it. Aside from being fairly advanced in age, she was probably the worst teacher I've ever had. I was so afraid of her that I would rather pee in my shorts than ask for her permission to go to the bathroom. I used to cry a lot in the classroom, too. I was the type of kid who would wail hysterically if my father so much as left the parents' waiting area to go pee. I just couldn't stand the thought of being alone in a room full of strange kids herded by a terrible teacher who exposed her titties every time she bent over. And she didn't even wear a decent bra. It was yellowed and tattered at the edges.

She had this strange habit of dismissing her pupils' brilliant answers as sheer luck. I had no idea why she did that. All I knew was that I grew scared of her day after day. Being the only pupil who required a guardian to be always present during class, I, naturally, was already marked by this teacher. She had nothing but disdain for me and my behavior. She sneered at me most of the time, which caused me to clam up even more, and, of course, gawk at her titties longer.
Strange how kids have such dirty thoughts. Or was it dirty at all, considering the lack of sexual intent? It probably was my way of getting back at her. Surely, having some pupil ogle at your titties is a small price to pay for traumatizing kids who peed in their shorts. Since she was my very first teacher, she became the epitome of what a teacher should be. I had the impression that all teachers were monsters who were always ready to growl at you and then show you their titties. This made me become an introvert all throughout gradeschool.

Things might have been different if she hadn't been like that. If she had only worn a blouse that wasn't too loose, or a bra that could actually conceal what it promises to conceal, then I wouldn't have probably turned out the way I did (a horny bastard, that is). Of course, it's much too simplistic to blame everything on my teacher's boobs. That's totally unfair to mammary glands in general. At any rate, I sort of enjoyed seeing her ancient bosom (yes, go ahead, you can cringe now). I just wish she had already outgrown her old habits. Otherwise, we would eventually have kids who would associate titties with gall bladder problems.

Labels:

12 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Abaniko said...

should i start calling you "peeping whale"?

 
At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad, you're back!

am curious...pa'no o bakit mo biglang naalala yung titser mo at ang kanyang suso?

Liway

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger slim whale said...

abaniko --hey that would be a nice name

liway--ok, i was on the LRT2, reading J.D. Salinger. I got to this part where he wrote about a group of school kids visiting the museum of natural history in new york. part of the display was a wax figure of an indian woman weaving a basket or something. she's bent over and the kids are taking turns looking at her exposed bosom. i instantly remembered my kindergarten days.

so i wrote about my teacher's suso.

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Anil said...

ah, you took me down memory lane...I had my share of bosom popping teachers who played havoc with my gushing adolescent hormones...this brought all of that back!

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger bing said...

first, one cant get a boner when he's afraid.

second, you must be missing your breastfeeding days when you were looking at her titties.

third, that's vengeance!

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i hope i didn't give any of my ex-pupils bladder problem.

 
At 2:04 AM, Blogger Calliope said...

i wonder if the kids i tutored some years back peeped through my blouse..

loko ka chris, napaisip tuloy ako.

not that im not used to it, of course. haha! welcome back, manyak. :)

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Lei_SATG said...

this doesn't, in any way, benefit me. you do know that, dont you? lol ^_^

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger slim whale said...

ANIL-- teachers love doing that, don't they?

BING--freud's psychosexual stages? anal, oral, what other stages are there? i forgot. yeah, possibly true. but i like your third line better.

MISS SANTOS-- oh, believe me, they wouldn't mind. thanks for dropping by.

TASHA-- haha. breast-flashing can also have its advantages.

SUNSET--lol, i love writing about stuff that don't benefit anyone, not even myself.

 
At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like looking at boobs, even when i was a kid... speciallly Barbie's. hehehe... there's beauty in them.. =)

 
At 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to suck your teacher's tittes. your cock mght taste good also. want you to bite on my tits

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Ano's comment of 6-55AM : If you want to suck my cock and you want me to bite your tits, two are not possible to gether. Shall we do it as successive event of 5m each? I agree.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home